When your loved ones are sick, it’s always in our hearts to be the first ones to take care of them and offer companionship. No matter how difficult our situation is or how tired we are, we still want to be hands-on in taking care of them. However, are you already overdoing it?
Heritage Home Care, your provider of personal care in Scottsdale, Arizona, will share with you some of the things you have to look out for. When your answers are yes to these questions, that means you need to take a break from your caregiving responsibilities.
- Are you having insufficient time to take care of yourself and have fun with your other family members, peers, and friends?
- Are you experiencing extreme exhaustion, loneliness, and burnout?
- Do you sleep late and wake up early to take care of your loved ones who are sick and weak at the moment?
- Is your relationship with the patient negatively affected by your constant irritation and stress?
- Do you frequently make mistakes due to overworking?
If you answered yes to all these questions, then you need respite. Speaking of which, we offer affordable and quality respite care services for you.
We also offer 24-hour care in Arizona if you need more rest to keep you from getting sick yourself and you can have ample time to cater to your personal needs.
If you’re interested in trying our services, contact us today!
We also provide Alzheimer’s and Dementia care, hospice, and post-hospitalization care. Learn more about our services by giving us a call. Get in touch!
Leave a Reply